Decades Of Results In Wisconsin Personal Injury Claims
A serious injury is never just a serious injury. It is a major event that can have a dramatic and lasting impact on a person’s life. Beyond the physical pain and disability, victims may find that they are unable to return to work, straining their ability to keep up with bills and jeopardizing the entire family’s financial security. Beloved hobbies may become impossible. Everyday life suddenly comes with new challenges.
The attorneys at Lindner Law, LLC, in Milwaukee and Appleton, Wisconsin, understand how devastating a personal injury can be. With decades of experience on our side, we know what it takes to help you overcome the challenges, so you can move forward with your life.
Thousands Of Accident Victims Helped Along The Way
Over the years, we have been honored by the thousands of people statewide who placed their trust in our ability to pursue their personal injury claims for them. We consider it a privilege to serve people in this way. We recognize that what we do impacts the critical areas of:
Your health: We want to get you the money you need to cover every aspect of your medical treatment. Instead of skipping doctor appointments for fear of not being able to pay the quickly growing medical bills, we want you to be able to get top-notch care to ensure the quickest possible recovery.
Your wealth: We want to get you back to work as soon as possible if you are able. We want to make sure any paychecks you missed because of someone else’s negligence are reimbursed. If you are not able to return to your job or have to take a lower-paying job because of the long-term effects of a serious injury, we want to make sure you get money to compensate for those losses too.
Your family: We recognize that your family is important to you. We are here to do the work on your claim, so you can focus on recovery and spending time with those who matter the most in your life, rather than on the phone with insurance adjusters and filling out paperwork.
Your peace of mind: This is not new to us. We want you to have the peace of mind knowing that you have a team of lawyers on your side who have been through this battle before and are committed to helping you achieve the best possible outcome. We handle a wide assortment of personal injury matters, and no case is too difficult or challenging for us to handle. During our representation, we will help you understand the legal process, fight for the compensation you deserve and assist you in any way we can.
Full-Service Personal Injury Representation
Our mission is to help you recover physically, monetarily and holistically from any type of injury that you or a loved one may have suffered, from brain injuries to back injuries to burn injuries and beyond. We also stand up for families that have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
We routinely represent people in personal injury claims involving:
- Car wrecks: From car accidents to truck accidents to motorcycle accidents and more, our skilled team is prepared to stand up for anyone who has been hurt by a negligent driver.
- Property accidents: When someone is hurt on property owned by another party, we pursue compensation. These cases may involve slip-and-fall accidents, improper security or other issues that a property owner should have prevented.
- Dog attacks: A dog attack can cause serious damage. We help people navigate the complex issues that can arise when trying to seek compensation.
- Work accidents: We stand up for workers hurt due to third-party negligence in industrial workplaces and other workplaces.
- Bike accidents: Whether you’re a competitive cyclist or a recreational rider, your injuries can become very serious and sometimes permanent. Our team is ready to help protect your rights as a cyclist.
- Boating and watercraft accidents: Boating accidents can be catastrophic, and in some cases deadly. We provide trusted representation for boating, watercraft and swimming accidents, including property damages.
Our thorough approach to personal injury representation means we will guide you through all stages of your case. We will help you take those first important steps. If you have already started and have received a settlement offer, we will review it and help you determine if it is really fair. If not, we will negotiate with the insurance company for an amount that will truly cover all of the costs associated with your unexpected injury. When an insurance company is unwilling to play fair, we are fully prepared to take them to trial to fight to achieve a positive outcome for you. We will always keep the lines of communication open.
Putting Your Needs First
Lindner Law, LLC, handles all cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we charge no fee unless we recover compensation for you. To contact us to set a free consultation, please call 414-488-6870 or 888-217-1625 toll-free or fill out our contact form.