Have You Been Injured? Let Us Fight To Make It Right.
Have You Been Injured? Let Us Fight To Make It Right.
Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
Car accidents cause problems that few people ever see coming. Suddenly, you may need major repairs or a new car. Your injuries may also require ongoing medical treatment and prevent you from being able to work and earn income. All of this new weight on your shoulders may come with anxiety and depression. What do you do?
At Lindner Law, LLC, in Milwaukee and Appleton, Wisconsin, our experienced car accident attorneys understand those problems. For decades we have delivered custom-tailored legal solutions for people whose lives were upended by a car wreck, no matter what the extent of their damages. No case is too small or too big. We will promise to devote the same amount of our time and expertise to the routine rear-end car accident case as we do to a serious crash involving wrongful death.
Our VIP Guarantee Makes A Difference For Our Car Accident Clients
We believe you deserve VIP treatment. That means:
- First, we will address your immediate needs. We will handle your auto damage claim for no cost, including helping you to find a rental while your claim is pending. We also work with health care insurers and providers to make sure that you get the treatment you need and your bills get paid.
- At the same time, we will thoroughly investigate your crash. We will immediately put our investigators on your case and collect evidence before it deteriorates or gets lost or destroyed. This evidence may include crash scene details, photos, video, black box data, cellphone records, chemical test results and witness statements.
- We will carefully prepare your claim. We will work with experts to analyze and evaluate your auto accident insurance claim. We will prepare a comprehensive case that seeks maximum compensation for all damages you have suffered, including past and future medical expenses, lost income, pain, suffering and more.
- We will fight for every dollar you deserve. Whether we are at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, we will aggressively pursue full compensation for you. We always prepare cases to win at trial, which typically helps us to secure funds for our clients through settlements.
- Throughout your case, we will communicate with you. We won’t keep you in the dark about what’s going on with your claim. We will consult with you at every stage, and we will always be available to address your questions.
Our No Cost, No Fee, VIP Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our legal services within the first 30 days after you start to work with us on your car accident claim, you may request your file and go elsewhere – no charge, and no questions asked.
How Do Our Attorneys Approach Auto Accident Claims?
Our attorneys have experience handling many types of auto accident claims statewide, including
We gather and examine all available evidence. We also consult with experts in motor vehicle accident reconstruction, engineering and other fields. We use that evidence to determine the cause of the crash as well as every party who should be held accountable for the losses that our clients have suffered in a car accident through no fault of their own.
We collect and review medical records, receipts of other accident-related expenses, work and income records and statements from friends and family members in order to determine the physical, emotional and financial impact of an auto accident on our clients’ lives. We also consult with doctors, nurses, life care planners and other medical experts to determine our clients’ future medical needs and the costs of meeting those needs.
By carefully preparing claims, we work from a position of strength when we negotiate with insurance companies or argue a case in court. As a result, we reach settlements of most car accident cases that our law firm handles. However, we never rush through a case or advise a client to accept a settlement that fails to fairly compensate them. Our highly skilled trial lawyers are always ready to go to court for our clients.
What Compensation Can You Recover After a Crash?
Our attorneys know how a car accident can cause catastrophic injuries, including brain damage, spinal cord injury, burns, fractures, scarring and disfigurement. Victims may suffer a permanent disability that leaves them unable to work or enjoy life as they did before.
Our staff features investigators, property damage specialists, paralegals, legal secretaries and other personnel. They all work toward pursuing maximum compensation for the losses our clients have suffered. We know that compensation will play a big role for them as they cope with their injuries and move on with their lives.
In a claim, we may pursue damages that include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income, including bonuses, fringe benefits and vacation pay
- Diminished future income due to a reduced earning ability
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of a spouse’s services and companionship
- Punitive damages (if appropriate)
- Wrongful death damages (if a client’s loved one died in a crash).
To recover maximum compensation for our clients, we identify all liable parties and all available sources of compensation, including another party’s insurance coverage and, in some cases, our clients’ own insurance policies.
Compassionate And Sound Personal Injury Representation
Our law firm handles cases throughout the state of Wisconsin. Contact us today for a free case review by calling 414-488-6870 or 888-217-1625. We charge no fee for our services unless we recover compensation for you.