Have You Been Injured? Let Us Fight To Make It Right.
Have You Been Injured? Let Us Fight To Make It Right.
Experienced Legal Representation
Since our inception, our firm’s mission has been to provide our clients with the highest level of professional service as we pursue maximum compensation for their injuries. These are not just words. They are the core value that drives the attorneys and other dedicated professionals at Lindner Law, LLC. We treat every client as a VIP. We promise to handle your case with the attention to detail it deserves. We have helped thousands of injured victims throughout Wisconsin, and we can help you, too.
Our Law Firm’s Prestigious History
Attorneys Charles Hausmann and John McNally founded Hausmann-McNally, S.C., in Milwaukee in 1972, and have proudly represented injured people in Milwaukee and throughout the State of Wisconsin for over 45 years. Attorney David Bischmann joined Hausmann-McNally, S.C., in 1996 and attorney Miles Lindner joined shortly thereafter in 1999, both eventually becoming shareholders and key members of the firm. In 2018, Hausmann-McNally, S.C., reached an agreement to transition its Wisconsin personal injury practice to Dave and Miles. Although the name of the firm is now Lindner Law, LLC, Charles and John continue to serve as advisors and “Of Counsel” for Lindner Law, LLC, and remain a valuable resource for the firm’s clients.
Our attorneys are dedicated to achieving the best possible result for you. To learn more about our attorneys, you can read their biographies below:
Our Promise To You
When you choose to work with our firm, you can take comfort in the fact that we value you as more than just a client. We understand how the outcome of your case can dramatically affect your future. Our attorneys believe you should focus on your physical and emotional well-being during this stressful time, so we are here to help take the legal burdens off you.
We have years of experience handling many different types of personal injury cases. They include:
- Brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
- Industrial accidents
- Wrongful death
Our Culture Of Collaboration
Our firm recognizes that our excellent professional staff is responsible for much of our success. As a client, you will have a seasoned paralegal dedicated to your case who will be in contact with you on a regular basis by phone, email, texts and letters. Your paralegal will be your first point of contact while you are receiving medical treatment. Your paralegal will help guide you through the process and make sure your medical bills are being paid. You can call your paralegal anytime and ask whatever questions you have. Of course, you can always speak to Dave or Miles at any time throughout your case. When you have finished medical treatment and have healed as much as possible, we will make sure we obtain all your accident-related bills (medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, etc.) and turn your file over to a lawyer-legal secretary team. We will notify you when this happens, so you always know who to talk to about questions and problems.
Lindner Law, LLC’s personal injury attorneys and their support teams explore every avenue of financial recovery for clients. Your lawyer and the legal secretary work closely to get your case settled for the most possible money in your pocket and as quickly as possible. But, we do not take shortcuts to hurry things along. It takes time to determine the extent of your losses and injuries. In some cases, the accident results in permanent disability, and we need to establish the facts of that case and obtain medical reports from doctors to establish the degree of your permanent physical impairment in the face of an almost certain insurance company challenge. We may hire medical doctors to review your records in order to fight the insurance companies’ doctors who will also be reviewing your case and trying to come up with reasons to pay you less than what you deserve. Your lawyer needs time to research and prepare a strong case, and, often insurance representatives take time to prepare reports and assemble offers. We will always keep you informed of the progress of any negotiations and give you an estimate of how much time your case will take.
As a client, you may not meet all our staff who is working on your case, but be assured there are many behind-the-scenes individuals working hard to keep the files and cases moving forward effectively and efficiently. Some of the people our clients meet include:
- Investigators/photographers who interview clients and photograph injuries and property damage
- Insurance professionals who research the extent of insurance coverage related to your case
- Property damage settlement professionals — who help get your vehicle repaired/replaced
- Paralegals assigned to individual clients’ cases
- Attorneys/legal settlement team, including legal secretary
- Trial attorneys
- Settlement distribution professionals
We Put Our Team To Work For You
As a client, you will see our collaborative spirit and commitment to teamwork as we take on your case. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- When you first contact us, you will talk to one of our attorneys or investigators. They will discuss the facts of your case and quickly begin working on the property damage portion of your claim.
- If you first speak with an investigator, rest assured that an attorney will review your case and immediately assign a paralegal to start collecting all evidence related to your injury and the accident, including medical records and accident reports from law enforcement.
- Our firm will contact all the insurance companies that may be involved in your case to inform them that they will be dealing with your legal team from now on.
- Our team will also contact your doctor or the hospital to keep you from being hounded with bills while your claim is pending.
- Once you have finished your medical treatment and have healed as much as possible, our team will gather evidence of all your accident-related expenses (medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, etc.) and prepare a settlement demand package.
- Your attorney will use all this evidence to aggressively negotiate during settlement talks with the insurance companies.
- If the insurance company refuses to offer you a full and fair settlement, our entire team will prepare a lawsuit and devise a winning strategy to get you the maximum compensation you deserve through the court system.
Contact A Firm That Treats You Like A VIP
Don’t face the legal system alone. Put your trust in a firm that gives you and your case the respect it deserves. Contact our Milwaukee office at 414-939-0561, our Appleton office at 920-335-1287 or statewide at 888-217-1625 today for a free consultation. You may also fill out our contact form.