Table of Contents
North Dakota Personal Injury Lawyers
Has someone caused an accident that left you badly injured? Is the insurance company fighting or denying your claim for compensation? If so, the dedicated North Dakota personal injury lawyers at Lindner Law LLC., in Bismarck can take on your claim today and demand the maximum compensation you need.
We are a full-service personal injury law firm that provides skilled and strategic legal help to people throughout North Dakota who have been unjustly injured in accidents. Our experienced attorneys fight for the rights of victims of car accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck wrecks, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites or maulings, nursing home abuse, and other personal injury and wrongful death cases.
At Lindner Law LLC., our North Dakota personal injury law firm has the resources and the knowledge necessary to pursue a claim for the maximum compensation you deserve. Our 16 personal injury lawyers are supported by a staff of many talented professionals that includes paralegals, legal secretaries, investigators, and damage specialists. We will be by your side every step of the way, handling every aspect of your claim so you can concentrate on your medical recovery and your family’s needs.
Schedule a free consultation today with Lindner Law LLC., and find out why we have earned a 40-year track record of success.
No Cost, No Fee, VIP Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with how we are handling your case within the first 30 days of hiring our firm, we won’t stand in your way or charge you anything if you want to take your file and leave.
Get VIP Service
From Our Attorneys Today!
How Our North Dakota Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
After a serious accident, the last thing you should be focused on is dealing with ruthless insurance companies. As your North Dakota personal injury attorneys, we pledge to manage all the details of your claim right from the start. You will have a skilled personal injury team behind you to:
- Keep insurers, creditors, and other parties from pestering you about your accident and legal claim
- Thoroughly investigate and document the accident / incident that harmed you or your loved one, and the losses you have endured
- Identify each party with liability (legally responsibility) for your injuries and losses
- Locate all insurance coverage and compensation applicable to your accident, injuries, and other losses
- Initiate your property damage claim after a motor vehicle accident and obtain damage repair estimates as required by auto insurers
- Calculate the full extent of your costs and losses, including your pain and suffering
- File claims with every insurance company obligated to you, and negotiate aggressively for full payment
- File personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits if negotiations with insurers are not successful
- Present a solid and persuasive case in court on your behalf, if necessary
- Treat you and your family with the respect and compassion you deserve throughout the entire process
- Respond to your phone calls and emails with 24 hours, including on weekends
- Answer any questions you have and keep you updated on the status of your claim from start to finish
Let us provide a free, no-obligation initial legal consultation about your accident and outline your options for a potential claim. We can meet in our Bismarck law office or at your home, office, hospital room, or anywhere else you prefer.
It is important that you contact Lindner Law LLC., as soon as possible after an accident to get started on a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Developing a solid legal claim is often complex and time-consuming. North Dakota has a statute of limitations of six years in personal injury cases and two years for a wrongful death.
Compensation in a N.D. Personal Injury Claim
North Dakota personal injury law protects the injured. But an insurance company has its own bottom line to protect as it determines what to pay someone who has been injured or lost a loved one in an accident. An insurance adjuster will try to settle your claim for as little as possible as a means of protecting the insurance company.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, it is a mistake to accept an insurance settlement or to sign any statement from an insurer without first consulting an experienced North Dakota personal injury attorney. Depending on the circumstances of your case, our team may be able to help you demand:
- Compensation for economic damages, including:
- Medical expenses and medical care, both now and in the future
- Rehabilitation services
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Damage to property (such as in a car accident)
- Cost of substitute domestic services
- Custodial care
- Burial costs (in cases of wrongful death)
- Other monetary losses
- Compensation for noneconomic damages, including for:
- Physical impairment
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Fear of injury
- Loss or illness
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Injury to reputation
In addition, if a jury finds clear and convincing evidence of oppression, fraud, or actual malice, it may award “exemplary damages,” which is additional compensation to punish the defendant and to deter others from acting in a similar manner. Exemplary damages may not exceed twice the amount of compensatory damages (economic and noneconomic compensation) or $250,000, whichever is greater.
However, in North Dakota, if the jury determines the plaintiff in a personal injury claim had some fault for the accident, the damages awarded would be reduced accordingly. The jury would assign a percentage of overall fault to each party in the accident and then reduce the total award you might have received by the percentage of fault assigned to you. For example, if you were determined to be 25 percent responsible for the accident, under this doctrine of “modified comparative fault” or “contributory fault,” you would receive 75 percent of the original jury award. If you were found to be more than 50 percent at fault, you would not be compensated.
As your attorneys, we will ensure that our insurance filings and/or personal injury lawsuits filed on your behalf document the total amount of compensation you are due and contain strong evidence supporting our demands. If punitive damages are appropriate, we will include a demand for this extra compensation, as well as the evidence for it.
Schedule a free consultation today to learn how we can help in your personal injury claim.
What Type of Personal Injury Claim Do You Have?
At Lindner Law LLC., we represent people who have suffered serious personal injuries in accidents that were caused by someone else’s negligence. This includes those who have lost a family member in a wrongful death. Our personal injury attorneys help North Dakota residents demand maximum compensation after:
- Car Accidents
- Truck / Commercial Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Negligent Security Incidents
- Dog Attacks
- Fire Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Contact Lindner Law LLC., for your free legal consultation. If we can pursue a claim on your behalf, we will fight fiercely for every bit of compensation you deserve and not charge you unless we recover a settlement or jury award for you.
Contact Our North Dakota Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in a fatal accident in North Dakota, let Lindner Law LLC., stand up for your rights. We will take on insurers and fight aggressively for full and fair compensation, while you focus on your health and recovery.
Our North Dakota personal injury law firm has successfully pursued all types of accident claims and wrongful death cases over the past 40 years. Our team is proud to have recovered millions of dollars for deserving individuals and families.
Contact our law firm in Bismarck, North Dakota, today for a free discussion of the legal options available to you.