Get VIP Service
From Our Attorneys Today!
Table of Contents
- Our Firm in Appleton, WI
- We Get the Job Done in Appleton
- Our Practice Areas in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Courts Serving Appleton and Surrounding Communities
- Emergency Services in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Top Employers and Industries in Appleton and Surrounding Areas
- Higher Education in the Appleton Area
- How to Find Our Appleton Law Offices
- Let Us Help You
Personal Injury Lawyers in Appleton, Wisconsin
Appleton is a medium-sized Wisconsin city of around 77,000 people located at the heart of the Fox River Valley. It is home to Appleton International Airport, the Fox River Mall, and the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Appleton boasts a wealth of museums, arts centers, parks and nature preserves.
Appleton is the largest of the “Fox Cities,” a collection of 16 smaller cities located along the Fox River. The combined population of the Fox Cities is more than 180,000.
The city of Appleton was built on the back of the paper industry, and it is still an important local industry. The Paper Industry International Hall of Fame is a part of Appleton’s Paper Discovery Center, and showcases the history and stars of the paper industry.
The city was settled in the 1800s by mostly German, Dutch, and Polish people, but has become more diverse in recent years. There is a large Hmong population in Appleton, and a reservation for the Oneida Indian Nation is a few miles north of Appleton.
Our Firm in Appleton, WI
The attorneys of Lindner Law LLC. have over 40 years of combined experience practicing personal injury law. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for being caring and supportive of our clients but tough and aggressive with our opponents.
Our team of 16 personal injury lawyers plus multiple support staff, including investigators, paralegals, legal secretaries and damage specialists, have achieved hundreds of millions of dollar in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
No Cost, No Fee, VIP Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with how we are handling your personal injury case within the first 30 days of hiring our firm, you may take your file from our office and you will owe us nothing with no questions asked.learn more
We Get the Job Done in Appleton
At Lindner Law LLC., w handle every aspect of your case right from the start. You can count on our skilled personal injury team to:
- Send an investigator out to track down your vehicle immediately and get started on your property damage claim—at no charge.
- Complete a comprehensive review of every potential source of insurance.
- Work with law enforcement to obtain your accident report.
- Keep track of your health care records to ensure we have all the evidence related to your injuries.
- Consult with medical experts, financial professionals, and other specialists to determine how your injuries will affect you in the future.
- Aggressively fight for maximum compensation, both during settlement talks and in court.
- Respond to your calls and emails the same day, including on weekends.
- Treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
No Cost, No Fee, VIP Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with how we are handling your personal injury case within the first 30 days of hiring our firm, you may take your file from our office and you will owe us nothing with no questions asked. LEARN MORE
Our Practice Areas in Appleton, Wisconsin
Our law firm focuses on representing people who have suffered personal injuries in car, motorcycle, and truck accidents. We also handle other kinds of personal injury claims, including wrongful death actions.
Our practice areas include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Unsafe Property Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Industrial Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Courts Serving Appleton and Surrounding Communities
For some of your legal needs in Appleton, you may need to go to court. Appleton has a number of courthouses that serve different needs.
Appleton courts include:
Outagamie County Circuit Courts
320 S Walnut St.
Appleton, WI (920) 832-5131 Opens at 8:00 AM
Grand Chute Municipal Court
1900 Grand Chute Blvd.
Appleton, WI (920) 832-1605
Buchanan Municipal Court
N178 County Rd N
Small Claims Court
320 S Walnut St.
Appleton, WI (920) 832-5135
Emergency Services in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Appleton Police Department has around 75 police officers divided among 3 districts.
For emergencies, dial 911 first. If you have a non-emergency issue to talk to the police department about, you can call the non-emergency line for Appleton’s police headquarters: 920-832-5500. They will be able to connect you with the appropriate people in your police district.
Police Administration is located at 222 S Walnut St, Appleton, WI 54911.
Top Employers and Industries in Appleton and Surrounding Areas
The number top two industries in the Fox Cities region are the paper industry and the medical industry, but there are a variety of large employers in the region.
Here are the top 10 Fox Cities region employers:
- Thedacare (medical and surgical hospitals)
- Affinity Health Systems (physicians offices)
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (consumer paper products)
- Thrivent Financial (life insurance)
- Presto Products (plastic bags, stretch film, soil stabilization, etc.)
- Plexus (electronic circuit board manufacturing and assembly)
- Bemis Co., Inc. (flexible food and consumer product packaging)
- Faith Technologies (electrical contractor)
- Miller Electric MFG (welding and soldering equipment manufacturing
- Pierce Manufacturing (fire truck manufacturing)
Higher Education in the Appleton Area
If you are looking to further your education, Appleton has a surprising number of options.
Higher education in Appleton includes the following colleges and universities:
- Lawrence University. Private university with a great reputation
- Fox Valley Technical College. College providing training for many technical careers.
- University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley. Hosts the world-class Barlow Planetarium.
There are also a number of extension campuses or centers in the Fox Valley.
How to Find Our Appleton Law Offices
Our Appleton office is located in northeast Appleton, just a block southeast of the Badger Sport Park.
The address for our Appleton law office is:
Lindner Law LLC.
2800 E. Enterprise Avenue, Suite 10
Appleton, WI 54913
Let Us Help You
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident or suffered another personal injury because of the negligence of another, call us today to schedule a free consultation.
You shouldn’t have to bear the burden of your injury yourself. Let us help you seek the compensation you deserve. We have helped many clients in Appleton recover compensation for their injuries and we are ready to go to work for you.